Hi Friends. Maria and Jackie here with another episode of Becoming Mindful. In this episode we continue our series exploring the different paths people take into mindfulness. This episode, we explore how the journey of parenting leads people to seek our mindfulness practices.
Show Notes & Links
- Janet Lansbury: “No bad kids” and “Elevating Childcare”
- Dan Siegel: “The Whole Brain Child”
- Alfie Kohn: ” Unconditional Parenting”
- The RIE method by Magda Gerber
- Montessori Method by Maria Montessori
- Mindful Birthing by Nancy Bardacke
Follow the conversation on our social media and let us know how mindfulness has played a part on your journey!
Be well friends!